Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm Larry, a beginning teacher from New Zealand!

I am almost finished my postgraduate diploma in primary teaching and thought this would be a great time to start a blog as I am currently in the process of applying for jobs, hopefully going to interviews and generally getting ready for my first teaching job. I hope that you will share this journey with me and hopefully we can share our stories and ever increasing wisdom with each other!

I have also just bought my first filofax, so I can't wait for that to arrive and share it with you! It is a Filofax Domino, A5 in red. This will become my teacher planner for my final practicum and hopefully for teaching next year as well. I am so looking forward to getting my craft on when that arrives!

That is probably all for now. I hope you enjoy this blog and I will post again soon about my thoughts on writing a CV and applying for teaching positions!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter @learningwlarry

Ka kite (see you) for now,
Larry

2 comments:

  1. Hey Larissa! Love that you've started your first teaching blog :) This post was great. Looking forward to seeing your reflections, goals and thoughts on and off prac. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie! I'm looking forward to sharing them! Already got a few posts in mind, writing on at the moment, I'm just waiting for the images to load! :D

    ReplyDelete